We’re looking for an experienced Android Developer (Java)
Technext Limited, the parent company of MailBluster, ThemeWagon, and Graduate Network, is looking for an Android Developer.
No. of Vacancies: 1
We are looking for a Mid-level Android application developer. Your primary focus will be developing new modules on our existing android applications.
You will be using Java as a primary coding language, and android architecture components, following generally accepted best practices and workflows. You will ensure that you produce robust, secure, modular, and maintainable code. Your commitment to team collaboration, good communication, a passion for excellence, and above all, integrity is crucial.
• Ability to create android applications following Material design principles.
• Work with offline supported android applications.
• Work on top of the existing codebase for our on going android applications.
• Managing and Integrating Web APIs in android app.
• Building modular and reusable components and libraries
• Develop UI from the sketch as per business requirement
• Optimizing your application for performance
• Staying up-to-date with all recent developments in the Android SDK updates
• Proposing any upgrades and updates necessary for keeping up with modern latest development best practices
• Ability to work under pressure.
• Excellent understanding of OOP
• Highly proficient with the JAVA language and its latest syntax and features.
• Proficient with Material design libraries and Material design’s core principles
• Good understanding of Data binding, Dependency injection with dagger-2, View model, Retrofit-2, “Room” for the offline database, and “Live data”.
• Android Unit testing with expresso and mockito.
• Ability to write efficient, secure, well-documented, and clean Java code
• Experience with both consuming and manipulating RESTful APIs
• Basic knowledge of Multi-threaded programming
• Knowledge in Kotlin is a plus
• Working with Git and Bitbucket
• Full Time (On-premise)
• Road 1, Shyamoli, Dhaka
• Anyone with proven skill can apply
• At least 2 years professional experience with Android native application development
• Weekly: 6 days (10 AM – 6 PM)
• Weekend: Friday
• A strong desire to learn and develop technical skills
• Ability to plan tasks and manage time effectively
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Should have people skills to foster effective communication among team members and to motivate them
• Ability to understand the strengths and weaknesses of teammates in order to work with them constructively
• Working experience with a project management tool like slack, Trello will be a bonus
Tk. 25000 – 50000 (Monthly) [based on experience]
Compensation & Other Benefits
• Yearly 2 Festival bonus
• Salary review: Once a year
Read Before Apply
• Do not apply if you don’t meet the “Experience Requirements”
• Please send your updated copy of your resume
• The e-mail subject should be: “Android Developer, Experience: Years”. Example: “Android Developer, Experience 2 Years”
• Add a section to your email, answering the question “Why do you think you are the right fit for the job?”
• Including your portfolio/case study/social profile will add extra advantage.
• Deadline for CV: 28th February 2021
Email us here – firstname.lastname@example.org